If you are one of those people who are planning to buy a brand new LG mobile phone under 10000, there are lots of excellent choices today that will not break your wallet as; LG mobiles under 10000 can be called the main killers. But aside from this, there is also an excellent variety of smartphones offered at an acceptable budget that will still provide a great performance. As always, there are several caveats that have to be made clear. To start with, although there are a few great smartphones under 10000, you will need to be open to some level of compromise. In order for you to easily choose the best LG mobiles under 10000, here are some of the top choices that you should consider.
This is considered as one of the best LG mobiles under 10000 that you can consider. The best thing about this LG mobile phone is that it has impressive design, excellent storage capacity, beautiful front camera and strong configuration.
- LG K10 comes with 5.3 inch LCD display with a screen resolution of 720×1,280 pixels and a pixel density of 277ppi.
- This dual SIM phone is being powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 2GB RAM which ensure that the phone works excellently while you are playing games or multitasking.
- This LG phone runs Android v5.1 Lollipop as its operating system.
- When it comes to its storage and camera, LG K10 is equipped with 13MP back camera with LED flash and 5MP front camera. The LED flash assists in capturing wonderful moments with clarity while the secondary camera allows you to capture perfect selfies.
- LG K10 has an internal storage of 16GB to accommodate enough application. It can also be expanded up to 64GB with microSD card.
- In terms of connectivity and battery, LG K10 is backed by 2,300mAh li-on battery which is removable. It also covers a wide range of connectivity features such as USB connectivity, A-GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 4G.
- LG K10 doesn’t have fingerprint sensor.
LG G3 Stylus
he best thing about this LG smartphone is that it has rubberdium TM stylus pen, superb camera, powerful configuration and intuitive UI. It is also loaded with great features that you will surely love.
- The LG G3 Stylus comes with a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels. The operating system of this smartphoneis 4.4.2 KitKat. It offers a dual window feature for gaming and multitasking.
- It has 1.3GHz quad-core CPU that is paired with 1GB RAM.
- In terms of its storage and camera, LG G3 Stylus is equipped with 13MP auto focus camera with LED flash and 1.3MP front camera for selfies and video chatting. It has a 8GB storage that is expandable via microSD card.
- When it comes to its battery and connectivity, it has GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and 3G. It also has a 3,000mAh battery that you will definitely love.
- The operating system is not updated.
This LG mobile phone runs the latest operating system of Marshmallow. It has a good battery, impressive gestures for front camera and nice design. If you are one of those selfie lovers, this LG smartphone is perfect for you.
- LG K8 has a 5.0-inch display with a screen resolution of 720×1, 280 pixels and a pixel density of 294ppi. It is being powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 1.5GB RAM and MP2 graphics which is responsible for the quality and performance of graphics.
- The product has 8MP back camera with LED flash. It also comes with inbuilt features such as HDR, Geo tagging, face detection, exposure compensation, digital image stabilization and continuous shooting.
- LG K8 has 5MP front camera with impressive gestures like single self-gesturing. The other gesture include Single touch and Front Wheel Light photography.
- It has inbuilt 8GB memory that can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
- When it comes to connectivity and battery, the product has 2,125 mAh li-on battery. LG K8 can also support NFC, USB 2.0, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, Wi-Fi and 4G.
- You should be aware of low internet memory.
This LG mobile phone has the ability to support 4G. It has excellent camera and has an reasonable price.
- LG K7 comes with 5.0-inch display with pixel density of 196ppi. This smartphone has 1.1GHz quad-core processor paired with 1.5GB RAM. The operating system of this product is Androidv5.1 Lollipop.
- The main camera has 5MP with LED flash while the front camera has 5MP that is perfect when taking a selfie or having a video call.
- The internal memory of this smartphone is 8GB and it can be expanded up to 32GB with the use of memory card.
- LG K8 has 2,125mAh li-on battery. It features USB port, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, EDGE and GPRS.
- The product doesn’t have fingerprint sensor.
The best thing about this smartphone is that it has excellent primary camera, elegant curved design, rear key and it is lightweight and slim.
- The product comes with 4.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 720×1,280 and pixel density of 312ppi.
- It is being powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. The operating system of this smartphone is Lollipop.
- The main camera has 8MP with LED flash while the front camera has 1MP.
- The product has an interior memory of 8GB that can be expanded up to 32GB with the use of micoSD card.
- It has 2,1000mAh li-on battery that is responsible to deliver long battery life. Some of its connectivity features include Wi-Fi, GPS, GPRS, 4G, 3G, USB port, Bluetooth and many more.
Overall, these top 5 LG mobiles under 10000 that are stated above must be included in your list if you are planning to buy the best and high quality LG mobile phones. This review will greatly help you to know the awesome features and excellent benefits that these mobile phones can offer.